A Guide to Avoiding Office Christmas Party Hangovers
As the season to be jolly approaches, many employers are turning their minds to the annual Christmas party which is usually laid on for all staff and employees as a way of thanking them for their hard work during the year, and boosting morale. But there are important issues to think about alongsi... Read more
Religious Beliefs in the Workplace – Decision of the European Court of Human Rights
The ECHR has recentl... Read more
- Where There's A Will
- The marriage union of same-sex couples
- All That I Have, I Share With You . . .For A Few Years
- Secure Funding With Expansion Into Kent
- Evicting Undesirable Tenants From Residential Property
- Are your cookies too hot to handle?
- Index Magazine Interview With Hugo Barton
- Employee Engagement
- Getting Payment For Building Companies
- Buying A Business In Administration & TUPE
- Don’t Get Tangled Up In The World Wide Web
- Worried About Taking On Staff?
- Are You Ready To Sell?
- Keeping Joint Property Ownership Simple
- The Elephant In The Room: Common Law Spouses
- In Your Best Interests - Lasting Power Of Attorney Explained
- Landlords Failing To Protect Their Tenants’ Deposits
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Is It Safe? – Protected Conversations with Employees
- Sick or on holiday?
- Johnny Depp, Changing The Way We Think About Cohabitation Relationship Breakdown?
- What Has Katie Price Ever Done For Me?
- Seven Good Reasons To Make A Will
- Being Left To Run A Family Business
- Getting Money Back
- Employers Funding Staff Courses
- Landlord Less Keen On Green
- Out of Bounds - Dealing With Boundary Disputes
- And When Did You Last See Your Father?
- A Guide To Personal Injury
We have lawyers who are members of the above organisations.