Can I Change Solicitor?

You are entitled to choose who acts for you, in handling your case.

If you are dissatisfied with the lawyer presently acting for you, or the way in which your case is being handled, you are entitled to seek further advice from an independent solicitor, and if you wish to do so, to transfer your instructions to a different firm.

We have, on many occasions, taken over the conduct of cases for clients dissatisfied with the service with which they have been provided. If we feel it is appropriate for you, we will advise you fully as to what it involves, and to take all necessary steps to arrange for the papers to be sent to us by your previous solicitors.

If you are worried about your case, do not delay until it is too late. Contact us now.