Equine & Grazing Agreements & Agricultural Tenancies

For instance: Grazing Licences, Farm Business Tenancy (FBT), Commercial Business Tenancy and Common Law Tenancy,

From short term agreements through to long term arrangements we are able to assist on equine and grazing agreements and agricultural tenancies.

If you have a matter relating to any of the above services, or of any other matter, please contact our experienced team of solicitors to arrange a consultation.


Have a question or need advice?

Please use the contact form below:
An ‘*’ indicates a mandatory field

Thank You!
We have received your enquiry and will respond to you shortly. For urgent enquiries please call us on: 01227813400