Commercial Property Disputes
Our Property Litigation Solicitors provide a broad range of services ranging from private investor landlords with residential issues to freehold property disputes for national companies.
Increasingly we are experiencing that commercial landlords are having issues with their tenant which have arisen from the economic downturn. We can provide tailored legal advice to meet our clients’ needs and bring a swift resolution so that our clients can continue to receive rental income.
Clients we deal with include residential owners, local land owners and large national companies. We work closely with our commercial property team and our conveyancing team so that we can react swiftly to problems.
Our strong links with barristers assist us to advise quickly and clearly on more complex proceedings ranging from injunctions and/or proceedings in the County Court and in the High Court when necessary.
Our property litigation services include:
- Possession Proceedings including against squatters
- Advice on Business Tenancies
- Breach Of Covenant and forfeiture disputes
- Right of way and access disputes
- Tenant Insolvency
- Remedies For Unpaid Rent and distress for rent
- Leasehold Services including applications in the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal and
- service charge disputes
- Dilapidations disputes
- Lands Tribunal applications
- Impact of Village Greens Legislation, Commons Act 2006
- Landlord’s consent for assignment, alterations to property
- Rent Review advice
- Adverse possession claims